Have you ever heard of popcorn buds? If not, we’ve got a little information to share with you. Popcorn buds are the smaller flowers closest to the bottom of the plant or lowest on a branch, and they are known as popcorn because they are the size of popcorn. Some people believe that popcorn Cannabis Buds have a lower THC content than more popular cannabis nugs. Regardless of opinion, Popcorn Cannabis Buds are quickly becoming one of the more popular types of cannabis products available. In this blog post, we’ll be covering everything you need to know about popcorn cannabis buds. We will also provide some information on the benefits and drawbacks of cannabis popcorn buds.
What Are Popcorn Cannabis Buds?
Popcorn cannabis buds are a type of marijuana popular among cannabis lovers for their affordability. These buds have the same strong smell and contain about the same THC content as the bigger flowers. They are also a great way to enjoy the benefits of marijuana without having to pay premium prices. While popcorn buds are smaller and generally less appealing to consumers, they are popular for cooking and other processes like oil and distillates for vaping or tinctures.
Pros and Cons of Popcorn Buds:
- Generally, they are considered a cost-effective alternative for those with limited budgets.
- The slightly lower THC levels enables users to still be active while medicated.
- Popcorn buds are easy to grind up and mix with other ingredients to create delicious treats like brownies or candy bars. Add some sugar and butter plus the appropriate amount of THC concentrate based on the recipe instructions.
- Potentially lower levels of THC than the larger, full sized cannabis buds.
- Medical marijuana patients may not get the full effects they require due to lower levers of THC.
- Connoisseurs would need to consume more popcorn buds to maximize effects.
How To Consume /How To Store
When it comes to consuming cannabis popcorn buds, there are several options available. Because these are budget-friendly, anyone can easily afford to try them. You can consume it in different forms to fulfill your needs.
1) Smoking Popcorn Buds:
One way is smoking the bud as a form of consumption. Using a bong or rolling paper and a lighter is one way of doing so. Other ways include using a pipe, bong or chillum. Given the smaller size, popcorn buds fit nicely in any grinder and break up fairly quickly making them convenient for smoking.
You can also consume the popcorn buds by baking their oils into edibles like brownies, cookies, or cupcakes with the help of cannabis butter (cannabutter). Cannabutter is simple to make;
- Grind up your popcorn cannabis (but do not pulverize)
- Melt your butter (usually the amount the recipe calls for) in a saucepan on low heat
- Gradually add your ground up cannabis to the melted butter while stirring
- Simmer on low heat for about 45 minutes and stir frequently to avoid scorching
- Strain the content while still hot and let it cool to room temperature before refrigeration
3) Drinking Tea:
If you want to drink the weed rather than smoke it, you need to add a teaspoon of oil (coconut oil or apple oil are good options) to hot water stirring until the oil dissolves then add your ground up cannabis and perhaps a tea bag, heat it for at least seven minutes. Remove the tea bag and then strain the tea into a cup and enjoy.
- Landrace Strains Origins: A Comprehensive Guide - February 12, 2024
- Can Cannabis Boost Your Creativity – Some Say Yes Some, No - January 23, 2024
- Top Bongs for Beginners: Your Guide to 2024’s Best Picks - January 3, 2024